Ad
Fire breaks out in electrical store in Marawila

Fire breaks out in electrical store in Marawila

May 18, 2017   10:04 am

A fire had broken out in an electrical appliance store in Marawila, earlier today (18). 

The fire which erupted in the five story building was later put out with the help of the fire brigades of Chilaw and Negombo. 

Although the fire did not harm any individuals, the extent of property damage, is yet to be assessed. 

Investigations into the matter have gotten underway. 

Disclaimer: All the comments will be moderated by the AD editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or slanderous. Please avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment and avoid typing all capitalized comments. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by flagging them(mouse over a comment and click the flag icon on the right side). Do use these forums to voice your opinions and create healthy discourse.

Most Viewed Video Stories