Electrical leak causes fire in two-storied house

Electrical leak causes fire in two-storied house

October 11, 2018   11:03 am

A fire had erupted in a two- storied house in Wanawasala, Kelaniya, stated Police Media Spokesperson.

Acting on information received by the Peliyagoda Police, officers of the Colombo Fire Brigade and the residents had worked together to extinguish the fire.

No deaths were reported in the fire and the cause of fire has been revealed to be an electrical leak.

Peliyagoda Police is conducting further investigations.

Disclaimer: All the comments will be moderated by the AD editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or slanderous. Please avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment and avoid typing all capitalized comments. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by flagging them(mouse over a comment and click the flag icon on the right side). Do use these forums to voice your opinions and create healthy discourse.

Most Viewed Video Stories