Fire breaks out at department store in Galle
December 6, 2017 10:07 am
A fire broke out at a three-story department store at Galle at 6.30am today (6).
The department store situated within the Galle city was engulfed by flames when the security guard on duty contacted local authorities.
The Galle Fire and Rescue Department arrived on seen and doused the inferno that had spread to the second floor of the building.
While there were no casualties during the incident the damages caused to property are yet to be determined.
Officials from the Galle Police division are conducting investigations into the incident.