ZTE debuts Intel-powered Grand X IN
September 3, 2012 11:04 am
ZTE today (August 30) used the IFA consumer electronics show to announce its first smartphone to employ Intel’s Atom Z2460 “Medfield” mobile processor.
Called the Grand X IN, the handset runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and features a single-core 1.6GHz processor, a 4.3-inch qHD display, and 8-megapixel camera. Like most higher-end Android phones, the ZTE comes with 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, a front-facing camera, NFC, and microSD expansion. At first blush, the Grand X IN closely resembles its recent Grand X, save for its processor.
Although pricing and carrier details are still unclear, the ZTE Grand X IN is expected to debut in Europe in September. As far as a U.S. model is concerned, ZTE hasn’t indicated if or when we’ll get a variant. Looking down the road, ZTE advises that there are more Intel-based devices on the agenda.
- Govt. has 3 months to solve national issue - TNA to Akashi
- VIDEO: Foreigners should not tell us what to do - Malcolm Cardinal Ranjith
- Mangala’s case against MTV/MBC dismissed
- VIDEO: Anti-government sentiments growing due to anti-people policies - Gayantha
- Afridi leads Pakistan to tight win in first T-20