BUDGET 2013: Vehicles imported under permits to face increased tax
November 8, 2012 03:22 pm
In view of promoting sporting tourism all vehicles used for racing sports will be exempt from import tax, the President said in his budget speech.
The President also proposed to increase fees on revenue license for vehicles from next year.
- Tense situation in Trincomalee after group attempts to disrupt protest
- Technical issues surface in several vehicles after pumping questionable petrol
- VIDEO: Govt. is setting up commissions in order to earn more commissions - Ranil
- Public has a right to know about govt’s plan with EPF - UNP
- Bope Poddala PS budget defeated by one vote