Locations of COVID vaccination centres operating today
October 13, 2021 09:17 am
COVID-19 vaccination clinics operated by the Ministry of Health are carried on in many areas across the island today (October 13).
Accordingly, Sinopharm vaccines will be administered to people in Colombo (RDHS and CMC), Gampaha, Kalutara, Galle, Matara, Hambantota, Ratnapura, Kurunegala, Puttalam, Polonnaruwa, Monaragala, Badulla, Mullaitivu, Vavuniya, Kilinochchi, Jaffna, Mannar and Kalmunai districts.
The second dose of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine are rolled out in all MOH areas of Kegalle District.
In the meantime, the Pfizer vaccination programme for children with co-morbidities will continue at the following locations:
• Colombo South Teaching Hospital
• Sri Jayewardenepura General Hospital
• Awissawella Base Hospital
• Homagama Base Hospital
• Lady Ridgeway Hospital for Children
• Colombo North Teaching Hospital, Ragama
• Gampaha District General Hospital
• Negombo District General Hospital
• Wathupitiwala Base Hospital
• Kiribathgoda Base Hospital
• Minuwangoda Base Hospital
• Mirigama Base Hospital
• Panadura Base Hospital
• Pimbura Base Hospital
• Horana Base Hospital
• District General Hosptial, Kegalle
• Mawanella Base Hospital
• Warakapola Base Hospital
• Karawanella Base Hospital
• Puttalam Base Hospital
• Marawila Base Hospital
• District General Hospital, Chilaw
More details on the inoculation centres operating today can be obtained from the official website of the Health Ministry.